SUITE 4 – MCMINNVILLE, OR
Growing fast – Looking for an awesome Copywriter
We are an award-winning marketing company specializing in digital marketing, web marketing, design, lead generation, SEO, social media and more!
Our Copywriters create kickass content that generates reach and demand for our clients’ products and services. They follow a marketing plan and editorial calendar and work directly with our Lead Strategist to help create the monthly content plans for all of our clients as well as content for Suite 4. This is a fun and fast-paced job that requires you to think on your feet. Copywriters are key to creating content that gets results for our clients.
Skills & Requirements:
- About the Role: Copywriter with strong writing and conceptual skills across all media from digital to video to print. Passion for big ideas a must. One or two years experience at an ad agency or in-house creative department preferred but a great spec portfolio will get you in the door. Day to day responsibilities include everything from copywriting within digital and print templates to teaming with our Lead Strategist to create original campaigns for consumer and B2B audiences. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an in-house creative department. The hungrier you are to do great work, the more opportunity you’ll have.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Creating original, integrated campaigns for consumer and B2B audiences
- Improving, adding to and modifying existing campaigns
- Creating web, print and video assets for consumer and B2B audiences
- Creating internal copy materials from posters to signage to awards and promotions
- Editing existing copy for both consumer and B2B
- Helping out with all things creative and idea or writing oriented
- Assisting team with workshops, trainings, etc.
- Attending client meetings, trainings, etc.
- Assisting Lead Copywriter with all client content needs.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Ability to come up with original, integrated campaigns across all media
- Ability to write for all use cases, digital and print
- Solid understanding of writing structure, ability to write long and short format copy
- Editing ability
- Knowledge of the latest social media/creative trends
- Advertising or communications degree a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-driven (don’t need someone breathing down your neck to meet deadlines)
If you fit the above description, you don’t necessarily need a lot of experience as long as you learn fast and are willing to work hard.
Compensation & Benefits:
This position pays between $14-17/hr DPE.
Work hours are typically Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4:00 pm with an hour for lunch. (Fridays are virtual days! Wahoo!)
No formal education required.
Upon successful completion of a 90 day Introductory Period, we offer a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as flex-time schedules and vacation time. We offer paid holidays, paid personal days, and paid vacation days that increase with longevity. High-producing employees are also rewarded with periodic bonuses. Bonuses range anywhere from $50-200 at a time.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re the right person for the job, please fill out the following application. If you’re chosen as a finalist, we’ll email you a detailed task to do before selecting the single-best person for the job.
Please fill out the application here: Application Link
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Suite 4 Team