SUITE 4 – MCMINNVILLE, OR
Growing fast – Looking for an awesome Social Media Manager
We are an award-winning marketing company specializing in digital marketing, web marketing, design, lead generation, SEO, social media and more!
Our Social Media Manager creates kickass content that generates reach and demand for our clients’ products and services. They follow a marketing plan and editorial calendar and work directly with our Lead Strategist to help create the monthly content plans for all of our clients as well as content for Suite 4. This is a fun and fast-paced job that requires you to think on your feet. Social Media Managers are key to creating content that gets results for our clients.
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Experience with social media management (including strong computer literacy)
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Ability to recognize emerging and relevant digital trends
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Thick skinned — you don’t easily offend if your writing needs to be re-written.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Canva (preferred but not a deal breaker)
- Experience with Hootsuite, Buffer or other social media management software
- Ability to manage large numbers of initiatives and competing priorities
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Self-Motivated — we have a fast-paced environment and don’t have time to micro-manage you. If you’re not self-motivated you won’t survive here.
- Willing to work in or relocate to McMinnville.
- Have your own laptop.
- Have a smartphone and are willing to use it to access work apps (we have apps for making phone calls and for collaborating with team members).
If you fit the above description, you don’t necessarily need a lot of experience as long as you learn fast and are willing to work hard.
Compensation & Benefits:
This position pays between $12-15/hr DPE.
Work hours are typically Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5:00 pm with an hour for lunch. (Fridays are virtual days! Wahoo!)
No formal education required.
Upon successful completion of a 90 day Introductory Period, we offer a full benefits package including medical and vision insurance, as well as flex-time schedules and vacation time. We offer paid holidays, paid personal days, and paid vacation days that increase with longevity. High-producing employees are also rewarded with periodic bonuses. Bonuses range anywhere from $50-200 at a time.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re the right person for the job, please fill out the following application. If you’re chosen as a finalist, we’ll email you a detailed task to do before selecting the single-best person for the job.
Please fill out the application here: Application Link
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Suite 4 Team